- Dette event har allerede funnet sted.
Solar Energy Webinar – PV production
14. desember 2020 @ 09:00 - 10:00
This webinar will give an overview of the current quartz crucibles production for high quality silicon solar cells, as well as insights on low-cost high-performance solar cell architectures. Finally, environmental- and costs issues related to the silicon solar cell production are presented.
- Introduction Marisa Di Sabatino /Gaute Stokkan.
- High Purity Quartz – Performance Raw Materials for the Solar Industry, Benny Hallam, The Quartz Corp, TQC.
- Quartz crucibles for high-quality silicon solar cells, Jochen Busam/Marisa Di Sabatino, NTNU, Department of Materials Science and Engineering.
- Low cost production of ZEBRA IBC solar cells and new opportunities for solar energy application, Julius Denafas, Valoe.
- How much is 1 GW? Gaute Stokkan/Birgit Ryningen, SINTEF Industry.