- Dette event har allerede funnet sted.
Oslo Innovation Week: Scaling up Solar – Can Norwegian tech make a difference in the global solar energy race?
30. september @ 10:00 - 12:00
Solar has been predicted to become the major energy sources in the future. What role can Norwegian solar tech companies play in this market? What is required in terms of financing? What does it take for investors to commit to evolving projects?
Join us @Oslo Innovation Week on Thursday, September 30th and hear from profiled market analysts about the future role of solar in the global energy mix. Renowned finance institutions and energy venture corporations will present their green investment strategies. In addition, ecxiting startups and scale ups from Norway will pitch how they can make a difference to the solar energy market.
When? Thursday, 30. September 2021 | 10:00-12:00 CET
Where? Hybrid event (Startup Campus, Oslo / virtual)
We will combine physical and virtual participation, ensuring that our event complies with the Norwegian government’s COVID-19 regulations.
- Rystad Energy «When will Solar be bigger than oil?” | Jarand Rystad, CEO of Rystad Energy
- Equinor Ventures «Venture capital and scaling up solar” | Kjersti Reinsnos, Managing Director Europe, Equinor Ventures
- DNB “From silicon to agrivoltaics: How DNB finances renewables and PV” | Trine Loe, Global Head of Future & Tech Industries
Followed by a pitch session:
“3 minutes me” and Q&A: Get the opportunity to meet the founders of Wattero, RePack, Circular Water, Svalin Solar, OverEasy Solar and Glint Solar and hear about their smart solutions for the climate. Learn more about the innovators
Continue discussions over a lunch.
For registration, please follow the link.
Who should join? Investors, corporates/enterprises, next generation innovators, talents,…
This event is co-organized by ONS and The Norwegian Solar Energy Cluster.